Australia Visitor Visa
Visiting Australia to meet friends and family or just for a holiday? The Australia Visit Visa is perfect for leaser and tourism travel to Australia. One of the world’s most uniquely beautiful countries, Australia has much to offer to every visitor. It allows for multiple types of visit visas based on your purpose of visiting and you can apply for visit visas under Subclass 600/601/651/444/461/417 and 462. We can help you travel with peace of mind with our Australia Visit Visa services.
The Australia Visit Visa is used by visiting individuals, families and businesspersons to facilitate short travel and tourism to Australia. There are three major subtypes of this visa:
- Tourist visitor: Someone visiting Australia for leisure and recreation or to meet friends and family. You can apply for this from outside or within Australia
- Business visitor: For businesspersons making short business trips for business, negotiations or to attend events. You must apply for this from outside Australia
- Sponsored family visitor- For family members outside Australia who are sponsored for a visit visa by an Australian citizen or permanent resident
Visitor visas of longer duration are issued to parents of Australian citizens and Permanent Residents.
- Tourist visitor- 75% of applications: 21 days/90% of applications: 34 days
- Business visitor- 75% of applications: 21 days/90% of applications: 34 days
- Sponsored family visitor – 75% of applications: 54 days/90% of applications: 64 days
Processing time of visit visas are dependent on several factors:
- You must have submitted all the required supporting documents when submitting your application
- Your response time to requests for additional information
- Time taken by the authorities to complete the required checks on the information in your application
- Time taken to receive additional information pertaining to your health, character and national security
- Decision to accept or refuse your visa application will be based on the information and documents you provide
It is advisable to make your visa application well in advance of your travel date and not make any travel arrangements till your visa is granted.
Key points to note about this visa are:
- You cannot work on this visa
- This visa allows you to travel and stay across Australia
- The visa is typically issued for a period between 3 months to one year
We are one of the world’s leading authorities on Canadian immigration. Our experience and knowledge ensures your application meets all the criteria and has the highest chances of success. Our end to end services include:
- Immigration documents checklist
- Complete application processing
- Forms, documentation & application filing
- Updates & follow up
- Job search services
- Relocation and post-landing support in Canada
The Canadian Provincial Nominee Program is a time-sensitive program that you must capitalise on immediately. Reach out to us to discover how you can take advantage of this.