Canada Work Visa
Are you a tradesperson with experience in plumbing, electrical, construction, maintenance, HVAC, agriculture, cooking, bakery or manufacturing works? The Canada Federal Skilled Trades Program invites tradespersons from across the world to come work and settle in Canada. One of the world’s most developed countries, Canada is facing a shortfall of tradespeople and this is your opportunity. We can help you identify your approach to this program and assist you at every step of your application.
The Federal Skilled Trades Program is for skilled workers who want to become permanent residents based on being qualified in a skilled trade. As long as you meet the job requirements for that skilled trade as per the National Occupational Classification, and can meet the minimum eligibility criteria, you are in a great position to apply for the FSTP Program. The key features of this program are:
- Get Invited by IRCC with CRS as low as 199
- More than 100 designated trades and occupations
- Applicants are not required to prove their level of education to enter the pool.
- Great opportunity to apply to permanently live and work in Provinces like Ontario, British Columbia, Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
The documentation required for the Canada Federal Skilled Trades Program includes:
- Current passport and travel history
- Meet the required language levels
- Must have spent at least 2 out of the past 5 years in your trade
- Your trade must fall under the National Occupationnel Classification list
- While there is no educational requirement having a Canadian education or equivalent foreign credential can improve your Express Entry ranking
- Police clearance certificate
- Other supporting documents
The Canada Visitor Visa process requires you to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must prove that they possess sufficient funds to support themselves and their family for the entire period of their visit
- Applicants must not intend to seek or undertake a job
- Applicants should have no criminal record and intend to strictly comply with the laws of the country
- Applicants who might stay either with their relatives or friends should also provide invitation letters from their sponsor
- Applicants from certain countries may need a temporary resident visa
- You may need to meet certain more entry requirements based on your profile