UK Visitor Visa
Take a holiday or visit your friends and family in the UK with the UK visit visa. The UK visit visa is known as the Standard Visit Visa and is used by millions of visitors to the UK for their travel. We can help you get your documentation and application right and increase your chances of getting the visa.
The UK visit visa is an online visa with an appointment at VFS to submit your documents. The process typically takes 3-4 weeks and once the visa is issued you can stay up to 6 months in the UK. The UK visit visa is applicable for:
- Visiting friends and family in the UK
- Visiting the UK for leisure and tourism
- Visiting the UK for medical reasons
- Other non-business activities
The documentation required for the UK visit visa includes:
- Personal details
- Salary and financial details
- Travel itinerary and travel history
- Proof that you can fund your stay adequately
- Proof that you can pay for your air travel to and from the UK
- Proof that you will leave the UK at the end of the visit
You can stay for up to six months on this visa. You can extend your stay if you have come to the UK for private medical treatment by paying additional charges.
You can also extend your stay if you are in the country to attend an academic program.
If you need to visit the country for a longer period, you can apply for the long-term Standard Visitor visa with duration of either 2, 5 or 10 years. You can stay for a maximum of 6 months during every visit.
We are one of the world’s leading visa and immigration companies. Our experience and expertise in the UK immigration process makes us your partner of choice for your visa application. Our teams will help you with:
- Immigration documents checklist
- Complete application processing
- Forms, documentation & application filing
- Updates & follow up